Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hello Everyone! I am very excited to be your new sixth grade teacher. The start of school will be here very shortly.  In the upcoming weeks, I hope to share with you more about myself.  In the mean time, below is a list of supplies you will need for my class.  Enjoy the rest of your vacation and I will see you soon!

Sixth Grade Supply List
* Bible (King James Version)
* Loose leaf notebook paper
* 1 inch - 3 ring binder
* Pens for classwork (blue or black only)
* Red pens for checking
* Pencils (You may use mechanical or regular)
* Erasers
* Zippered pencil pouch
* Colored pencils for maps
* 1 Composition book for Bible notes
* 1 Box of tissues
* Student Planner and God's World News (The school will purchase these and parents will reimburse NLCA $17.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment